Living the Extraordinary Life (Charles Stanley)
To many in the world, the Christian faith is a set of rules and regulations. But Jesus himself did not teach his followers in sets of dos and don'ts; he taught them foundational principles to live by. These life principles, Charles Stanley says, are the simple truths that act as a compass for our souls.
You will learn:
- Your life is a Masterpiece
- Waiting on God is not passive
- Disappointments are inevitable, but discouragement is a choice
- You were created with eternity in your heart
- God assumes full responsibility for your needs when you obey Him
Using examples from his own personal experiences, Biblical personalities, and case studies, Dr. Stanley demonstrates how these key life principles impact life in the 21st century-and how they make us, as Christians, different from those who live their lives according to preference, rather than principles.
WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS BOOK?
To check - out this book, click the button on the bottom left, fill out the form & submit. You will receive a text informing you when and where you can pick up your book.
Books must be returned two weeks from check-out.